Tuesday, October 20, 2009

research topic

I've been thinking all day of a topic to write about but there's nothing that I can think of that I really want to write about. Last year I wrote a paper on abortion and did really good on it, but we're not allowed to write about abortion. I've done a drunk driving paper and really don't want to write about that again. I thought about diabetes because my mom is diabetic but I don't think I really want to write about that either. It's like my mind isn't letting me think of topics that would be interesting to me. I really don't like research papers. I'd rather have a paper that is a set topic and I'm told what to write about. It's easier for me to get into it and then I don't waste time debating back and forth on what topic to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment