Tuesday, September 22, 2009

birthday plans for the big 21

My birthday is in a little over a month. October 27th I'll be turning 21. I'm really excited! Me and my husband have a tradition of going to freight fest for my birthday. Usually we go alone but this year we're going with a group of 6. It should be pretty exciting. I love 6 flags! I'll end up having 3 birthday dinners, too. My husband is taking me to the spaghetti factory. It's my all time favorite place to eat. And then my parents will take me somewhere and my in-laws will take me somewhere. I love my birthday! Its my favorite time of the year! This year I really want a new laptop but I doubt I'll be that lucky. I'm also hoping to have a party that doubles as a halloween party. Not sure if that will actually happen. It will be very interesting to see how everything works out and if i actually get lucky and get a new laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Wow--3 birthday dinners and a trip to Six Flags. You'll certainly have a memorable 21st birthday. I was at college when I turned 21, and my parents lived in another state. I went out with friends to a nightclub. It was fun, but I never have been a big fan of loud, smoky bars/nightclubs.

    ReplyDelete